Client based in London is seeking for an experienced, bright and adaptable Executive Assistant reporting into the Founder. The role requires someone who has had experience both working in a business and private capacity, enjoying the mix of both, with no two days being the same. The ideal candidate will have previous work experience in a fast paced environment, with industry knowledge and experience of the arts and luxury sector.
- Salary – up to 35K DOE – plus great benefits
- Location – Central London
- Position – Full time
- Starting – ASAP
Tasks will include but not only;
- Heavy diary management.
- Office management.
- Media & VIP relations .
- Manage and coordinate significant schedule.
- Liaising with professional parties and advisers.
- Organization of meetings, events, and visa’s etc.
- The successful person will have at least 24 months’ Executive Assistant experience within a fast paced environment.
- Sharp eyes to details.
- 2nd language highly preferred .
- Have a background within the PR industry.
- You must be Familiar of the area of London.
- Flexible to travel when required.
- Strong organizational communication skills – Excellente English is a must for this position (both written and spoken).
- An appreciation of art and luxury fashion as well as a knowledge of these arenas on a wider industry level and global scale is desirable.
- You’ll have the finger on the pulse and an active interest in galleries, shows, new labels and restaurants and always on trend with what’s new on the London scene.
- You’ll enjoy, reading, listening and absorbing the world and media stories around you.
- Be open to learning about key art-focused individuals and organisations, including gallerists, auction houses and key creative leaders.
- Be familiar with all the main social media channels and know how to use them should it be required to upload on behalf of the team or a client (i.e. Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest).
- It goes without saying, you’ll be competent with all Microsoft Office Packages, Excel and a whizz with Powerpoint.
- A proactive self starter who is able to work on their initiative.
- Discretion, confidentiality and act with integrity and high emotional intelligence at all times.
- Resilience under pressure and at pace.
- An element of humility to take direction and absorb learnings and direction from those around you.
- Can do attitude and deadline driven but calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to represent the company internally and externally with a professional and positive mindset.
- Have a professional etiquette (internally and externally).
- Be prompt into work, and flexible on working hours (within reason) when required.
To be considerate for this position you must apply via the website with your most up to date cv and picture, as well as checkable references!